Single Women Alone Together

'And don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there. God, not your marital status, defines your life.' 1 Corinthians 7 v 17 The Message

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Girl talk!


I saw a really special moment today when I passed by a coffee shop.

A group of girls were listening intently to one relay her story.
All their attention was on her, their hearts were interested and full of life.

It reminded me how special our friendships are with girls and made me smile.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 am, Blogger none said…

    That's wonderful. I cherish my female friendships so much. I'm seeing one of my best friends, who I've known for nearly 10 years, for dinner tomorrow night; we've been living in different states for 6 months, and I'm so looking forward to girl talk and exchanging advice and encouragement with her. She became a Christian only recently and it has added a whole new dimension to our friendship that has really enriched it. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home