Go!
I think that all these single women is not a random mistake that God made when dishing out the genders. He has huge, awesome amazing plans for us which are totally beyond our comprehension. In the Bible God says 'go' an awful lot and I think that as single women in 2006 we are in a really privileged position to be able to go when and where he sends us. We just got to stop talking and listen for His voice.
'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord...'to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,'declares the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11-13

1 Comments:
At 8:38 am,
victoriacarmody said…
So true SWAT...we are blessed to be able to go where His good news has not been shared, i've attached some links to Interserve and OM...hoping that these will inspire you to reach out and go on adventures...i was also really encouraged by a sermon James Durbin did at All Saint's when he was over here in the UK...he reminded me of the mission field on our door step, in our work places and in each of our friendships and families. check it out on the all saints website 27.8.06
be challenged by this verse:
Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.
Post a Comment
<< Home